|April 22, 2005|
ROYAL ORDER FROM THE CUSTODIAN OF THE TWO HOLY MOSQUES TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS OF THE SHOURA COUNCIL TO 150.
THE ROYAL DECREE ORDERS THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE POSITION OF ASSISTANT CHAIRMAN OF THE SHOURA COUNCIL.
ROYAL ORDERS TO EXTEND THE SERVICES OF A NUMBER OF PRINCES, MINISTERS AND PROFESSIONALS IN THE EXCELLENT GRADE.
Royal orders were issued extending the services of those working at the rank of minister and appointments have been made in the same rank, besides extending the services of some of those working at the Excellent Grade.
Another order was issued extending the membership of some eminent scholars in the Board of Senior Ulema and appointment of two full time members in the Permanent Committee of Religious Research and Fatwa, selected from the board of Senior Ulema.
On the recommendation of HRH Corwn Prince Abdullah Ibn Adul Aziz, Deputy Prime Minister and Commander of the National Guard, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Fahd Ibn Abdul Aziz decreed the extension of the service of those at the rank of minister for a period of four years effective April 12, 2005.
1) Prince Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz, Deputy Minister of Defense and Aviation.
2) Prince Badr Ibn Abdul Aziz, Deputy Commander of the national Guard.
3) Prince Ahmed Ibn Abdul Aziz, Deputy Minister of Interior.
4) Prince Fahd Ibn Abdullah Ibn Mohammed Al Saud, Assistant Minister of Defense and Aviation for Civil Aviation Affairs.
Rank of Minister:
Another royal order was issued extending the services of the following who are at the rank of minister for a period of four years:-
1) Prince Salman Ibn Abdul Aziz, Emir of Riyadh.
2) Prince Mohammed Ibn Saud Ibn Abdul Aziz, Emir of Baha.
3) Prince Khalid Al-Faisal Ibn Abdul Aziz, Emir of Asir.
4) Prince Faisal Ibn Bandar Ibn Abdul Aziz, Emir of Qassim.
5) Prince Mohammed Ibn Fahd Ibn Abdul Aziz, Emir of the Eastern Province.
6) Prince Fahd Ibn Sultan Ibn Abdul Aziz, Emir of Tabuk.
7) Prince Abdullah Ibn Abdul Aziz Ibn Musaed Ibn Juluwi, Emir of the Northern Frontier Region.
A third royal order was issued extending the service of those at the rank of minister for a period of four years effective April 12, 2005:
1) Mohammed Abdullah Al-Nuwaissir, Chief of the royal court.
2) Ibrahim Ibn Abdullah Al-Anqari, Special Adviser to the King.
3) Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdul Mohsin Al-Twaijri, Assistant Deputy Commanderof the National Guard.
4) Rashed Ibn Saleh Ibn Khunain, Adviser at the royal court.
5) Nasser Ibn Abdul Aziz Al-Shitri, Adviser at the royal court.
6) Abdul Wahab Ibn Ahmed Abdul Wasea, Adviser at the royal court.
7) Nasser Ibn Abdul Rahman Al-Rajhi, Chief of the Corwn Prince s court.
8) Mohammed Ibn Abdul Rahman Aal Al-Sheikh, Chief of royal protocol.
9) Hamad Ibn Saud Al-Sayyari, Governor of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA).
Another royal decree was issued extending the service of those working at the Excellent Grade as follows:
1) Prince Mohammed Ibn Saad Ibn Abdul Aziz, Adviser at the Interior Ministry.
2) Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Mohammed Ibn Ayyaf Aal Muqrin, Mayor of Riyadh.
3) Mansour Ibn Mohammed Al-Khareiji, Deputy Chief of royal protocol.
4) Dr. Hamad Ibn Abdullah Al-Khuwaiter, Adviser at the royal court.
5) Faisal Ibn Hikmat Asali, Adviser at the royal court.
6) Sheikh Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdullah Al-Faleh, Deputy of the General President for the Affiars of the Prophet s Mosque.
7) Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Ibrahim Al-Jammaz, Adviser at the Interior Ministry.
8) Saleh Ibn Mohammed Ibn Sulaiman, Director General of the General Organization of Grain Silos and Flour Mills.
9) Saad Ibn Nasser Al-Sudairi, Secretary General of the National Security Council.
10) Fahad Ibn Abdul Aziz Ibn Mu ammar, governor of Taif.
11) Engineer Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdul Rahman Al-Hussayyin, Mayor of Madina.
12) Dr. Ali Ibn Nasser Ibn Ali Al-Ghefeiss, Governor of the General Organization for Technical Education and Vocational Training.
13) Engineer Yusuf Ibn Ibrahim Al-Bassam, Deputy President of the Saudi Development Fund.
14) Dr. Khalid Ibn Hamza Ibn Ahmed Nahhas, Mayor of Makkah.
Another royal order was issued extending the service of those in the rank of minister effective from April 12, 2005 for a period of four years:
1) Sheikh Saleh Ibn Mohammed Al-Luhaidan, Chief of the Supreme Judicial Council.
A royal order was issued extending the services of those at the Excellent Grade for a period of four years effective from April 12, 20005:
1) Sheikh Dr. Saleh Ibn Fawzan Al-Fawzan, full time member of the Permanent Committee for Religious Research and Fatwa an afiiliate of the Board of Senior Ulema.
2) Sheikh Abdullah Ibn Abdul Rahman Al-Ghudhayyan, full time member of the Permanent Committee for Religious Research and Fatwa, an affiliate of the Board of Seniro Ulema.
3) Sheikh Dr. Abdul Wahab Ibn Ibrahim Abu Sulaiman, member of the Board of Seniro Ulema.
4) Sheikh Dr. Ahmed Sair Mubaraki, full time member of the Permanent committee for Religious Research and Fatwa, an affiliate of the Board of Senior Ulema.
5) Sheikh Dr. Abdullah Ibn Mohammed Al-Mutlaq, full member of the Permanent committee for Religious research and Fatwa, an affiliate of the Board of Senior Ulema.
Another royal order was issued extending the membership of the eminent scholars in the Board of Senior Ulema for a period of four years effective from April 15, 2005:
1) Sheikh Saleh Ibn Mohammed Al-Luhaidan.
2) Sheikh Abdullah Ibn Abdul Rahman Al-Ghudayyan
3) Sheikh Abdullah Ibn Sulaiman Ibn Manee
4) Sheikh Dr. Saleh Ibn Fawzan Al-Fawzan
5) Sheikh Dr. Abdullah Ibn Abdul Mohsin Al-Turki
6) Sheikh Dr. Abdul Wahab Ibn Ibrahim Abu Sulaiman
7) Sheikh Dr. Abdullah Ibn Mohammed Ibn Ibrahim Aal Al-Sheikh
8) Sheikh Dr. Saleh Ibn Abdullah Ibn Humaid
9) Sheikh Dr. Ahmed Sair Mubaraki
10) Sheikh Dr. Abdullah Ibn Mohammed Al-Mutlaq
Another royal order was issued appointing members of the Board of Senior Ulema for a period of four years effective April 15, 2005.
1) Sheikh Dr. Moahmmed Ibn Aroos Ibn Abdul Qader Mohammed
2) Sheikh Dr. Abdullah Ibn sa eed Ibn Mohammed Al-Rasheed
3) Sheikh Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Mohammed Ibn Fahd Al-Sadhan
4) Sheikh Abdullah Ibn Mohammed Ibn Saad Al-Khenein
5) Sheikh Mohammed Ibn Hasan Ibn Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Lateef Aal Al-Sheikh
6) Sheikh Dr. ali Ibn Saad Ibn Saleh Al-Dhuwaihi
7) Sheikh Dr. Saad Ibn Nasser Ibn Abdul Aziz Al-Shithri
8) Sheikh Dr. Yusuf Ibn Mohammed Ibn Ali Ghefeiss.
Another royal order was issued appointing the following eminent scholars in the capacity of freelance members in the Permanent Committee for Religious Research and Fatwa, an affiliate of the Board of Senior Ulema at the Excellent Grade effective April 15, 2005:
1) Sheikh Abdullah Ibn Mohammed Ibn Saad Al-Khenein
2) Sheikh Dr. Saad Ibn Nasser Abdul Aziz Al-Shithri.
Another royal order was issued extending the service of those in the rank of minister for a period of four years effective April 25, 2005:
1) Prince Saud Ibn Fahd Ibn Abdul Aziz, Chief of General Intelligence
2) Dr. Majed Al-Deen Ibn Humaid Al-Deen Qadhi, Adviser at the royal court.
A royal order was also issued extending the services of the following at the Excellent Grade for a period of four years effective from April 15, 2005:
1) Prince Turki Ibn sultan Ibn Abdul Aziz, Assistant Minister of Culture and Information.
2) Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Subait Al-Subait, Undersecretary at the National Guard.
3) Dr. Habib Ibn Mustafa Zein Al-Abideen, Undersecreatry at the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs.
4) Abdul Mohsin Ibn Abdul Rahman Al-Meheisin, Chief of the Private Office of HRH Prince Sultan Ibn Abdul Aziz, Second Deputy Prime Minister, Defense and Aviation Minister and Inspector General effective April 20, 2005.
A royal order was issued appointing Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdullah Al-Salim as adviser at the Crown Prince s court at the rank of minister. A royal order was issued appointing Abdul Rahman Ibn Mohammed Al-Sadhan as Secretary Genral at the Council of Ministers at the rank of minister.
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Fahd Ibn Abdul Aziz reshuffled the Shoura Council by inducting experienced professionals and increasing its membership from 120 to 150. He also issued a series of royal decrees extending the terms of ministers, governors and top officials.
Dr. Saleh Ibn-Humaid will continue as chairman of the Shoura, the Saudi Press Agency said quoting a royal decree. Dr. Saleh Ibn Abdullah Al-Malik is the new secretary-general, who replaces Dr. Hamoud Al-Badr, who held the post since the consultative body's inception in 1992.
Mahmoud Ibn Abdullah Taiba is the new vice chairman and Dr. Saleh Ibn Saud Al-Ali assistant chairman.
As per the royal decrees, Prince Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz, Deputy Minister of Defense and Aviation, will continue in the position for another four years. Other princes who received extensions were: Prince Badr, Deputy Commander of the National Guard, Prince Ahmed, Deputy Interior Minister, and Prince Fahd Ibn Abdullah, Assistant Minister of Defense and Aviation for Civil Aviation Affairs.
Governors Prince Salman of Riyadh, Prince Muhammad ibn Saud of Baha, Prince Khaled Al-Faisal of Asir, Prince Faisal ibn Bandar of Qasim, Prince Muhammad ibn Fahd of the Eastern Province, Prince Fahd ibn Sultan of Tabuk and Prince Abdullah ibn Abdul Aziz ibn Jalawi of Northern Border Province were also given four-year extensions.
Prince Saud Ibn Fahd will continue as Deputy Director of Intelligence, Prince Turki Ibn Sultan as Deputy Minister of Culture and Information, Prince Abdul Aziz Ibn Muhammad Al-Muqrin as Mayor of Riyadh, Fahd Ibn Muammar, Governor of Taif, Abdul Aziz Al-Hosain, Mayor of Madinah, Dr. Ali Al-Ghafees, Governor of the General Organization for Technical Educational and Vocational Training, Dr. Khaled Nahhas, Mayor of Makkah for another four years.
Sheikh Saleh Al-Laheedan, Chairman of the Supreme Judiciary Council, also got a four-year extension, SPA said. Among the top officials who received four-year extension were: Hamad Al-Sayyari, governor of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, Muhammad Al-Asheikh, Chief of the Royal protocols, Muhammad Al-Nuwaiser, Chief of the Royal Court, and Ibrahim Al-Anqari, the king's personal adviser.
Dhaifallah Ibn Faris Al-Otaibi has been appointed the new mayor of Dammam and Abdul Rahman Al-Sadhan, Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, and Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdullah Al-Salim, Adviser at the Royal Court. Ten members on the Council of Senior Islamic Scholars were given four-year extensions. King Fahd appointed eight more scholars as its new members.
The King issued a Royal Decree on the recommendations of HRH Crown Prince Abdullah Ibn Abdul Aziz, Deputy Prime Minister and Commander of the National Guard. The decree amends the Article Three of the Shoura Council Law under which the number of the Shoura Council members has gone up from 120 to 150.
In line with the order issued by King Fahd, the Shoura Council will consist of the Chairman and the following 150 members for a period of four years starting from the date of the expiry of the term of the current Shoura Council. The council consists of the following:
Sheikh Dr. Saleh Ibn Abdullah Ibn Humaid, Chairman of the Shoura Council.
Engineer Mahmood Ibn Abdullah Taibah, Deputy chairman of the Shoura council.
Dr. Saleh Ibn Saud al-Ali, Assistant to the Chairman of the Shoura council.
Engineer Ibrahim Ibn Sulaiman Ibn Mohammed Balghunaim.
Ibrahim Ibn Abdul Rahman Ibn Sulaiman Al-Bleihi.
Dr. Ibrahim Ibn Abdul Rahman Ibn Sulaiman Al-Mishal.
Dr. Ibrahim Ibn Abdullah Ibn Mohammed Al-Brahim.
General Retired Ibrahim Ibn Ali Al-Maiman.
Dr. Ibrahim Ibn Eisa Ali Al-Eisa.
Ihsan Ibn Ja far Faqih.
Dr. Ahmed Ibn Saad Ibn Ahmed Aal Mifrih.
Dr. Ahmed Ibn Abdullah Ibn Ali Asiri.
Dr. Ahmed Ibn Mohammed Ibn Hasan Al-Dhubaib.
Dr. Ahmed Ibn Mohammed Ibn Hamad Al-Saif.
Engineer Ahmed Ibn Yusuf Al-Turki.
Dr. Osama Ibn Hamza Ibn Ali Abu Ghararah.
Engineer Osama Ibn Mohammed Makki Ibn Abdul Qader Kurdi.
Dr. As ad Ibn Sulaiman Abdu.
Ismail Ibn Ibrahim Al-Shoura.
Dr. Basim Ibn Ahmed Ibn Ali Aal Ibrahim.
Dr. Bakr Ibn Hamza Bakr Khushaim.
Dr. Bandar Ibn Mohammed Hamza As ad Hajjar.
Dr. Bandar Ibn Mohammed Ibn Abdullah Al-Ayban.
Dr. Jasim Ibn Mohammed Ibn Ali Al-Ansari.
Dr. Hatim Ibn Aref Ibn Nasser Al-Abboud Al-Shareef.
Dr. Hizam Ibn Hazza Al-Ghumaisi.
Hasan Ibn Abdullah Ibn Ahmed Al-Shihri.
Hamad Ibn Du aij Ibn Ali Al-Duaij.
Hamad Ibn Abdullah Ibn Sulaiman Al-Qadhi.
Hamdi Ibn Hamza Ibn Abdullah Abu Zaid.
Dr. Hamoud Ibn Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdul Mohsin Al-Badr.
Dr. Khalid Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Abdul Rahman Al-Awwad.
Dr. Khalid Ibn Ahmed Ibn Abdul Rahman Bubshait.
Dr. Khalid Ibn Abdul Rahman Ibn Hamad Al-Saif.
Dr. Khalid Ibn Abdullah Ibn Ibrahim Al-Turki.
Dr. Khidhir Ibn Olayyan Al-Qurashi.
Dr. Khaleel Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Salamah Al-Mu aiqil Al-Brahim.
Dr. Khaleel Ibn Abdullah Ibn Hasan Aal Khaleel.
Dr. Rashed Ibn Hamad Ibn Rashed Al-Katheeri.
Dr. Zein Al-Abideen Ibn Abdullah Ibn Abul Khair Barri.
Dr. Salim Ibn Khalafallah Ibn Salim Al-Qurashi.
Salim Ibn Rashed Ibn Mohammed Ibn Shamalah Al-Marri.
Dr. Salim Ibn Ali Ibn salim Al-Qahtani.
Dr. Siraj Ibn Abdul Ghani Ibn Ibrahim Mira.
Dr. Saad Ibn Sharea Ibn awadh Al-Harbi.
Dr. Saud Ibn Humaid Ibn Rumaizan Al-Sibei.
Saud Ibn Abdul Rahman Ibn Rashed Al-Shimmiri.
Dr. Sa eed Ibn Hamad Ibn Shaddad Al-Hajri.
Dr. Sa eed Ibn Trad Ibn Abdullah Jarman.
Sulaiman Ibn Awwadh Ibn Khalaf Al-Zaidi.
Dr. Sulaiman Ibn Matil Al-Juraid Al-Sharari.
Dr. Suwailim Ibn Owdah Ibn Sulaiman Al-Huwaitti.
Shubaili Ibn Majdou Ibn Abdullah Aal Majdou Al-Qarni.
Dr. Shuwayyish Ibn Masoud Al-Muttairi.
Dr. Saleh Ibn Jasim Ibn Saleh Al-dosary.
Dr. Saleh Ibn ZaIbn Ibn Zabin Al-Bugumi.
Saleh Ibn Eid Ibn Hamdan Al-Hussaini.
Maj. Gen. Dr. Saleh Ibn Faris Al-Zahrani.
Dr. Sadaqah Ibn Yahya Ibn Hamza Fadhil.
Dr. Talal Ibn Hasan Ibn Ali Bakri.
Dr. Talal Ibn Mahmood Mohammed Dhahi.
Dr. Abid Ibn Mohammed Ibn Owayyidh Al-Sufyani.
Dr. Azib Ibn Sa eed Ibn Ali Aal Misbil.
Amer Ibn Awwadh Al-Luwaihiq Al-Muttairi.
Dr. Ayidh Ibn Baniyyah Salim Al-Raddadi.
Dr. Abdul Jaleel Ibn Ali Ibn Abdullah Aal Saif.
Engineer Abdul Rahman Ibn Ahmed Aal Rizq Al-Yami.
Dr. abdul Rahman Ibn Hamoud Al-Qadhi.
Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Saleh Ibn Abdul Rahman Al-Attram.
Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz Al-Suwailim.
Dr. abdul Rahman Ibn abdul Aziz Ibn Abdullah Al-Dawood.
Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz Ibn Mohammed Al-Othman.
Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Hamad Al-Zamil.
Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdullah Ibn Abdul Aziz Al-Barrak.
Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdullah Ibn Abdul Aziz Al-Mushaiqih.
Dr. abdul Rahman Ibn Freih Ibn Saleh Al-Tamimi.
Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Mohammed Ibn Massdi Al-Assimi.
Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Nasser Ibn Saleem al-Attawi.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Ibrahim Al-Mani.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Dakhil Ibn Mufarrij al-Haidari.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Salim Ibn Amer Al-Harithi.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Saud Ibn Ruhayyil Al-Anezi.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Shafi Ibn Naqa Al-Otaibi.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdul Rahma Ibn Thunayyan Al-Thunayyan.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdul Rahman Al-Rabiah.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdullah Al-Nassrallah.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdullah Ibn Ibrahim Al-Milhim.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdullah Khayyat.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdullah Ibn Mohammed Al-Dakheel.
Engineer Abdul Aziz Ibn Mohammed Ibn Nasser Al-Twaijri.
Sheikh abdul Aziz Ibn Nasser Ibn Ali Ibn Baz.
Sheikh Abdul Aziz Ibn Naif Al-Areir.
Maj. Gen Retired Abdul Qader Ibn Abdul Hayy Hasan Kamal.
Dr. Abdullah Ibn Ahmed Ibn Ali Al-Fayfi.
Dr. Abdullah Ibn Barjas Ibn Jufain Al-Dosary.
Dr. Abdullah Ibn Sadiq Ibn Abdullah Dahlan.
Dr. Abdullah Ibn saleh al-Othaimeen.
Dr. Abdullah Ibn Saud Ibn Mubarak al-Tuwairiqi.
Abdullah Ibn Sa eed Ibn abdul Wahab Abu Milha.
Engineer Abdullah Ibn Abdul Aziz Al-Madhi.
Dr. Abdullah Ibn Muharib Ibn Saihan Al-Dhufairi.
Dr. Abdullah Ibn Mohsin Al-Hadhali.
Dr. Mohammed Ibn Abdullah Al-Ajlan.
Dr. Abdullah Ibn Yahya Ibn Abdullah Bukhari.
Engineer Abdul Mohsin Ibn Mohammed Al-Dhikri.
Sheikh Abdul Mohsin Ibn Nasser Ibn Abdul Rahman Al-Obeikan.
Dr. Adnan Ibn Mohammed Ibn Abdul Aziz Wizan.
Dr. Ali Ibn Dabkal Ibn Ali Al-Anezi.
Dr. ali Ibn Abbas Ibn Othman Hakami.
Dr. Ali Ibn Abdul Aziz Al-Khudhairi.
Dr. Amr Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Bakr Rajab.
Engineer Farhan Ibn Ruqayyan Al-Bluwi.
Dr. Falah Ibn Faraj Al-Sibei.
Dr. Fahad Ibn Ma tad Ibn Shafaq Al-Hamad.
Dr. Fahd Ibn Jaber Ibn Faraj Al-Shimmiri.
Dr. Fahd Ibn Abdullah Ibn Fahd Al-Rushoodi.
Dr. Fahd Ibn Nasser Ibn Dahham al-Oboud.
Dr. Faisal Ibn Abdul Qader Ibn Hassan Taher.
Dr. Qadhi Ibn Mohammed Ibn Maqboul Al-Oqaili.
Dr. Majed Ibn Abdullah Ibn Ibrahim Al-Muneef.
Dr. Mazin Ibn Abdul Razzaq Ibn Mohammed Saleh Balilah.
Dr. Majdi Ibn Mohammed Ibn Abdul Rahman Hariri.
Dr. Mohsin Ibn Ali Faris Ibn Hasan Al-Hazmi.
Dr. Mohsin Ibn Mohammed Ibn Mubarak Aal Tamim.
Dr. Mohammed Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Mohammed Al-Hulwa.
Dr. Mohammed Ihsan Ibn Ali Buhlaiqah.
Dr. Mohammed Ibn Amin Ibn Ahmed Al-Jifri.
Mohammed Ibn Husein Qaroub.
Dr. Mohammed Ibn Hamad Ibn Mohammed Al-Qeneibitt.
Mohammed Ridha Ibn Mansour Ibn Hasan Nassrallah.
Dr. Mohammed Ibn zamil Ibn Iqab Al-Fi r Al-Shareef.
Sheikh Mohammed Ibn Saad Ibn Abdullah Al-Saadan.
Engineer Mohammed Ibn Saad Ibn Mohammed Al-Bawardi.
Mohammed Ibn Sulaiman Al-Mahwoos.
Dr. Mohammed Ibn Abdullah Ibn Sa eed Aal Zulfah.
Dr. Mohammed Ibn Abdullah Ibn Sulaiman Arafah.
Dr. Mohammed Ibn Abdullah Ibn Mohammed Ibn Hajr al-Ghamdi.
Engineer Mohammed Ibn Abdullah Ibn Mohammed Al-Quwaihis.
Dr. Mohammed Ibn Omar Aal Madani Al-Idrisi.
Brig. Mohammed Ibn Faisal Ibn jabber Abu Saaq.
Engineer Musaed Ibn Abdul Rahman Al-Anqari.
Mnahi Ibn Mohammed Ibn Salim Al-Ajmi.
Dr. Mansour Ibn Ali Ibn Mousa Qadasah.
Mansour Ibn Mahmood Abdul Ghaffar.
Nasser Ibn Abdul Rahman Ibn Othman Al-Sa eed.
Nasser Ibn Mohammed Ibn Nasser al-Ajmi.
Dr. Naif Ibn Muneef Ibn Rashed Al-Muttairi.
Dr. Waleed Ibn Arab Ibn Saeed Hashim.
Dr. Yazeed Ibn Abdul Rahman Ibn Nasser Al-Owhali.
Yusuf Ibn Abdul Sattar al-Maimani.
Yusuf Ibn Yaqoub Kintab